Here are, at least in my opinion, the most common interview in this article are NOT solely intended for the Schengen visa interview, hence they are usable for any type of visa interview of any world country.
* What do you know about American universities?
* Why choose the United States of America? Why not choose Canada or Australia?
* Why did you choose the US but not Canada or Germany?
* Can you not continue your education in your home country?
* Why study in the USA?
* Why do you wish to study in the USA and not in India?
* What kind of good things do you know about America?
* What do you know about US education?
Not only top-ranked in the US, but globally top-ranked
US education system has a blend of theoretical and practical knowledge
Diverse culture since it attracts students from all over the world
Indian education is just starting to grow machine learning and AI related fields, the US education programs are way ahead in Data Science related fields.
* What do you plan to do after you graduate?
* How will this university benefit you?
* Do you have a job or career in mind after you graduate?
* What are your plans post-graduation?
* Are you sure you won’t stay in the US?
* Why do you plan to do MS?
* What will you do after completing MS?
* What will you do after coming back from the USA?
* Do you plan to work in the USA?
* What do you expect after returning back?
* What are your plans after graduation?
* You look like a potential immigrant or I don’t think you will come back?
* Tell me how you can prove that you are going to come back?
Currently, I am settled in Hyderabad with my mother.
I will be taking courses in data science at USC. Post completion of my masters I will be back in Hyd and work as a Data Scientist.
Data Science boom? The specialization will align with my career goals.
*If asked u look like an immigrant?
I have immovable assets worth Rs 20 lakhs here. My mother is working in Andhra bank for 30 yrs. Data Science boom.
* Why have you chosen this particular university?
* Why this specified university <university or college name>?
* Tell me about your university?
* Why do you want to study in this university?
* These subjects are also taught in other universities also but why this university?
The specific department named Centre of Data Science which is present in very few universities.
The Department of Computer science is headed by Yan Lie cun, who is a pioneer in the field of deep learning.
I also got in touch in touch with some of the students at NYU, and they too advised regarding the excellent faculty and research opportunities.
* What do you know about the city your university is
New york attracts talent from all over the world, with a lot of cultural diversity which will be a great exposure. There is a lot of indian neighbourhoods also, so i will feel at home.
* What do your parents do?
My father is an assistant engineer in the Quality Assurance for the central government, my mother is the principal of Government Higher Secondary School.* What does your sponsor do?
* What is your father’s salary? How long has he been working here?
My father has been working as an engineer for the past 20 years and draws a yearly salary of 9 lakhs. My mother has been working as a higher secondary school teacher for the past 20 years and draws an annual salary of N lakhs. My annual family income is around Y lakhs.
My mother has been working for the past 30 yrs in
article credit medium